Like the idea of tax free savings with easy access? Our Online Cash ISA Saver could be right for you.
Our Online Cash ISA Saver meets your needs if;
- You have previous years’ ISA allowance saved and would like to consolidate
- You like the idea of a variable rate of interest which can move up and down, rather than a fixed rate which is guaranteed for the term of the investment
- You would like easy access and no penalties for withdrawals, as well as being able to make multiple subsequent investments.
- You want to open and manage your account online
Features of the Online Cash ISA Saver include:
- A minimum opening and operating balance of just £1
- No limit to the number of withdrawals or transfers you can make
- Maximum investment in the 2013/2014 tax year of £5,760
- Payments into your account can be made by debit card, internal transfer from an existing Skipton Building Society account or electronic payment from another UK bank or building society. Annual subscriptions must always be transferred in full for the current tax year.
- A maximum investment of £5,760 for the 2013/2014 tax year until the product becomes closed to new investments, which may be at any time and without notice.
- ISA transfers from other providers are allowed.
How can my interest be paid?
Interest you earn on a daily basis is capitalised and paid into your account either annually on the 5 April or monthly on the 5th of each month. Alternatively, you can request to have your interest paid into another suitable Skipton account, or other UK bank account.
||Further Terms and Conditions
|1.30% tax free pa/AER variable
|1.29% tax free pa/1.30% AER variable
If you want to transfer in funds from existing providers please see our 'Transferring your ISA to us' page, which provides a step by step guide and full details.
Your tax treatment will depend on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in future.
Tax free means the interest paid where interest is exempt from Income Tax.