Like the idea of tax free savings with easy access? Our Online Cash ISA Saver could be right for you.
Our Online Cash ISA Saver meets your needs if;
- You have previous years’ ISA allowance saved and would like to consolidate
- You like the idea of a variable rate of interest which can move up and down, rather than a fixed rate which is guaranteed for the term of the investment
- You would like easy access and no penalties for withdrawals, as well as being able to make multiple subsequent investments.
- You want to open and manage your account online
Features of the Online Cash ISA Saver include:
- A minimum opening and operating balance of just £1
- No limit to the number of withdrawals or transfers you can make
- Payments into your account can be made by debit card, internal transfer from an existing Skipton Building Society account or electronic payment from another UK bank or building society. Annual subscriptions must always be transferred in full for the current tax year.
- A maximum investment of £5,940 for the 2014/2015 tax year until the product becomes closed to new investments, which may be at any time and without notice.
- From 1 July 2014 the maximum investment for the 2014/2015 tax year will increase to £15,000. The rules are also changing from this date and this will mean you can split your new ISA allowance as you like between a Cash ISA and a Stocks and Shares ISA, as long as you don’t subscribe to more than one Cash ISA and more than one Stocks and Shares ISA each year.
- Skipton will allow you to top up your Online Cash ISA Saver Issue 2 2014/2015 ISA allowance to £15,000 at any point during the remainder of the tax year from 1 July 2014. Subject to the Budget announcement becoming Law.
- ISA transfers from other providers are allowed.
How can my interest be paid?
Interest you earn on a daily basis is capitalised and paid into your account either annually on the 5 April or monthly on the 5th of each month. Alternatively, you can request to have your interest paid into another suitable Skipton account, or other UK bank account.
||Further Terms and Conditions
|1.30% tax free pa/AER variable
|1.29% tax free pa/1.30% AER variable
If you want to transfer in funds from existing providers please see our 'Transferring your ISA to us' page, which provides a step by step guide and full details.
Your tax treatment will depend on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in future.
Tax free means the interest paid where interest is exempt from Income Tax.